Monday, February 15, 2016

Pink Caddy

As a lot of you know, I am earning my Pink Cadillac with Mary Kay!! I've earned 2 cars already, but an upgrade also comes with a pay raise. YAY!
In order to do this, I'm looking for more women who have thought of direct sales as a source of income. My job is to help you become successful. 

The things that set Mary Kay apart from other direct sales is...
#1 - 50% commission rate (Highest in US)
#2 - We actually get free cars and ANYONE with a consistent working pattern can earn one. (other programs give you money to go and get your own car, but ours is MADE FOR US. They start making it as soon as we earn it and it arrives a few weeks later. They pay for taxes, licensing, and up to 84% of the insurance.)
#3 - Consumable product. It is not only something most women use already (mascara, face wash, foundation), it is something people come back and buy time over time. I'm still earning money from work that I did when I first started 4 years ago. 
#4 - You can just sell and make a good income or you can team build also and replace your income. It's not ALL focused on recruiting. (also not multi-level which I love!)
#5 - We have the #1 training in the country and an adoptee program. If you choose to move, you can plug in with a local director (who helps train you) and you also still have your family. 
#6 - Faith really does come first, family really does come second, and we really do encourage you to place your business THIRD. 

In the end, this is a long standing company - #1 direct sales company in the US. We are recession proof and we make women feel beautiful. We focus on improving YOUR confidence and your growth as a person which helps you to be as successful as you want in any field you're in.   

I have talked to A LOT of you about this business and would like to get you started NOW. I will offer you a special incentive if you start between now and the end of the month. 

Seriously this is the time to do this! We are on the rise and I'm taking people with me! I am passionate, and my heart belongs to this company - not because it started there but because of what I found after I started. They give us MOST of their profit. No company in the whole world give as much percentage, incentives, trips, and income as this one does - I PROMISE YOU THAT. 

Here is a video of a REAL person in this company who started out small and is now so successful and so admired. 



I'm not here to try and convince anyone to do anything. I'm here to answer questions and see if this is something you'd like to try or not, after you have all the facts. 

We all have dreams in our lives, I'm making mine come true already. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy you choices. And CHOICES are so much fun to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment